Search This Blog

Saturday, September 11, 2010

How to Upgrade samsung galaxy firmware

Actually many firmware are available for each area (Europe, Asia and America). Last firmware version are:


Europe: I5800XWJH2
Asia: I5801DDJG6
America: I5800LVIJG8

You can download the ODIN Multi Downloader from

http://download968.mediafire.com/skeyfniqhphg/gnzzbkix0nd/Odin4_03-Spica_ops.zip

Flashing with ODIN it's very simple (sorry for picture):

screenshot.32

Before running this utility you need to set the samsung phone in the download firmware mode , for this press

Home+VolDown+Power and hold this for about 30 seconds to 1 minute

In the ODIN screen ,

1) Select "One Package"
2) Select OPS file for I5801 (apollo.ops)

Create apollo.ops file with the following contents ,

0,boot
1,Sbl
2,logo
3,efs
4,zImage
5,factoryfs
6,datafs
7,cache
8,
9,modem


3) In one package select the firmware that you want to flash. (I5801DDJG6.tar) Download the firmware from http://uploading.com/files/1314471a/I5801DDJG6.rar/


4) Start


In about five minutes your mobile will be upgrades.

2 comments:

Krishna said...

Your given link to download firmware is not working. Plz.provide diffrent link.
thanks

Dreamen said...

Hi,
Here you can find a original firmwares for I5800.

SamFirmware


Best regards,
Dreamen